Ultimate Resumes’ mission is to write resumes that position our clients to obtain the jobs of their dreams. A great resume has to represent you when you aren’t there to do it yourself so it needs to be written masterfully in order to present you and your accomplishments in a way that resonates with recruiters and hiring managers. Ultimate Resumes is not the least expensive resume writing service you can hire but it is the best.
A resume should not simply be a list of your background and accomplishments. It should be a marketing tool that truly sells “You Inc.” to potential employers. No matter what your qualifications are, if your resume does not effectively articulate your value proposition, you are not getting the mileage you need out of your hard work and the career you have worked for years to build.
Resume pricing is available upon request. Contact us for a quote. Some variables that affect price are:
• Number of years of professional experience
• Are you a C-suite, executive, senior manager, manager, professional, or technical employee? Senior executive resumes require more time and expertise to create and are priced accordingly. Conversely, junior professional resumes most often require less time to create and are priced lower than senior executive resumes.
• Complexity of job and/or job history.
For example, if you are a research scientist in a niche field, an attorney with a unique technical specialty, or if you are the inventor of a new technology your resume may take more time and require slightly higher pricing.
• Timeframe required for completion. Rush jobs are assessed higher price.
• Quantity of information you expect to be taken into consideration for the first draft of your resume.
If you send extensive documentation including lengthy performance reviews, powerpoint presentations, resumes in excess of 4 pages, or multiple copies of your old resumes you may be charged an additional fee.
Normally all that is needed to start work on your resume is either 1 copy of your most recent resume or, at minimum, an outline of your work and educational history. The majority of resume content is created during the interview portion of the process when you speak directly with Liz.
To obtain a quote, email your resume and ask to set up a free phone consultation.
Price for a cover letter ranges from $250 - $400 depending on degree of complexity and whether or not your resume has been written by Ultimate Resumes.
Generic cover letters are generally not effective tools for communicating your value and accomplishments to a potential employer. A cover letter should customized for the specific employer and/or job to which you are applying. If you contract Ultimate Resumes to write a cover letter for you we will carefully research potential employers that you select and a write a cover letter that articulates your ability to add value to that particular employer based upon your unique background.
Not every job candidate for needs a cover letter. If you…
• Are working with an executive recruiter to find a job, you may not need a cover letter.
• Are using your professional network to get your resume placed directly in the hands of hiring managers, you may not need a cover letter.
• If you are a C-suite executive you probably do not need a cover letter.
On the other hand, if you…
• Are targeting a company that doesn’t currently have a job opening but for which you have a particular passion you should probably write a cover letter to explain your interest and value proposition.
• If you want to change careers and your resume doesn’t fully explain your transition plan you may need to submit a cover letter.
• If you are applying for jobs through company websites and those websites ask for a cover letter you will need a cover letter.
Pricing for a professional biography is $350.
Bios are generally most useful for senior executives, public speakers, entrepreneurs, or for individuals seeking membership on a public or not-for-profit Board of Directors.
Pricing for a Board application package depends on what information you need compiled and created. To request a quote email Liz and ask for a free consultation.
If you are being considered for membership on one or more Boards of Directors, Ultimate Resumes can help you create a comprehensive information package which will support your candidacy. Information package should include the following:
• Professional Bio
• List of Board Memberships and other Affiliations
• List of Patents held (if applicable)
Pricing for most other services is $200 per hour.
Resume writing services for senior professionals, executives, and Board Members in industries such as finance, accounting,technology, marketing,legal,media/PR,Human Resources,telecom,consulting,private equity/V.C. industries,etc.
Liz also partners with some of the most elite niche recruiters in the U.S. to write resumes for their high profile clients.
Platinum Retainer Service
entitles members up to 3, 6, or 12 hours of consulting for services including resume updates, bio updates, mock interviews, graduated applications, award nominations, press releases or job/industry/career research.
Gold Subscription Service
entitles members up to 30 minutes per month of consulting for services including resume updates, bio updates, editing documents, and LinkedIn updates.
A la carte support services including: